(1) Children must be between the ages of 0-5 to participate in playing in Nido . Older children are welcome to sit in the waiting/eating areas and use the WIFI or read a book. During private parties the birthday host may okay older children to play. Any damage from older children, parents will be subjected to pay.
(2) Parent/Guardian must stay on the premises at all times. While we make sure your child/children are having fun and you are too, you are fully responsible for your child.
(3) Each child must be accompanied by an adult to the restroom. Please use the changing room diaper bin for dirty diapers. Do not change diapers in any of the play or eating areas.
(4) Only one waiver needs to be signed per family/guardianship.
(5) As many young guests have food sensitivities or allergies, we limit outside food that is carried inside the facility. We are nut-free facility.
(6) Outside meals may not be consumed inside the play area. Small snack items are permitted in designated areas. Please do not eat or drink in any other locations inside the facility. No walk-in birthday parties are permitted as well as cakes, cupcakes, or any like foods outside of our private parties.
(7) Adults and children that exhibit signs of illness will not be permitted inside the facility. We ask that parents, guardians, and adult caregivers do not bring sick children to the facility. Symptoms of illness include, but are not limited to, fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, ear pain, eye redness or discharge, skin discoloration, and/or discomfort and general irritability. If such signs are noticed we will ask for you to leave and will welcome you to visit when you or your child is feeling better. Children with injuries should not use equipment.
(8) No climbing on furnishings that aren’t designed for such activity. Climbing should be reserved for the slides and/or the traverse wall, when available.
(9) Shoes are not permitted into the play area. We have socks for sale if needed. *Note-- restroom and changing room are located in the back of the building & will require you to take off your shoes to get to them.
(10) No outside toys are permitted to be brought into Nido.
(11) We encourage fun, imagination and creativity, but we also kindly ask that you help guide your child to keep toys inside each area. Other guests want to enjoy the areas as well and we want to keep the areas together as much as possible.
(12) No toys are permitted inside the restroom/changing room, eating or waiting areas. They must stay in the play area in the designated area they are from.
Nido welcomes all guests and encourages friendly interaction among visitors. Harassment or bullying, in any form, will not be tolerated. Roughhousing, violent behavior, obscene language, discriminatory behavior, or clothing with obscene, sexually explicit or discriminatory language is not permitted. The determination of suitable behavior and clothing rests solely with Nido.
Guests that are unable or unwilling to follow facility rules will be asked to leave the premises. No refunds will be given. Nido reserves the right to deny present and future entry to any guest(s) unwilling to follow the Rules or to those guest(s) who have committed a serious infraction, the determination of such infraction rest solely with Nido.
This signed document will be emailed to you and us upon completion.
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU ARE WAIVING CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO BRING A LAWSUIT TO RECOVER DAMAGES IF YOU ARE INJURED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY AT RUMPUS ROOM LLC. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of my admission and participation at any Nido Facility, I acknowledge and willingly agree that:
I, and any minor children I am the parent or guardian of, are entering the business or business facility voluntarily and of our own free will.
I, and any minor children I am the parent or guardian of, acknowledge and fully understand that activities within the facility involves risk of injury, including serious and/or permanent physical injuries and death which might result not only from our own actions, inactions or negligence, but also the actions, inactions or negligence of others, including Nido, its members, managers, officers, assigns, principals, agents, employees and volunteers, (hereafter referred to as “Releases”), the environmental conditions or the equipment used.
I, and any minor children I am the parent or guardian of, are physically able to participate in the activities we voluntarily choose to participate in at the facility and know of no disability or prior injury which would prevent our participation in the activity or potentially lead to our injury or the injury of another.
I, and any minor children I am the parent or guardian of, accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death, including those resulting from the negligence of the Releasees.
I, and any minor children I am the parent or guardian of, knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, even those arising from the negligent acts or omission of others and assume full responsibility for our own participation.
RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Nido, its members, managers, officers, servants, agents, employees and volunteers, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I further hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the Releasees, from any loss, liability, damage or costs they may incur due to my participation in any activity, whether caused by the negligence of any or all of the Releasees, or otherwise.
It is my express intent that this agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue the above name Releasees.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE ACKNOWLEDGMENT
I understand that to promote the safety of employees and guests, as well as the security of its facilities, Nido, its licensees or assignees, may conduct video surveillance of any portion of its premises at any time, the only exception being private areas (i.e. restrooms, showers, dressing rooms etc.). Video cameras will be positioned in appropriate places within and around Nido buildings, equipment, and facilities and used to promote safety and security of people and property. I understand that this surveillance may occur at any time during my visit to any Nido property and hereby give my consent to such video surveillance at any time the company my choose.
PHOTOGRAPH AND MODEL RELEASE ACKNOWLEDGMENT
I understand that Nido, its licensees or assignees may take photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media on its premises at any time, the only exception being private areas of restrooms, showers, and dressing rooms.
I hereby grant Nido, its licensees or assignees, either separately or together, either wholly or in part, the perpetual and irrevocable and unrestricted right to use my likeness in photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media in any of its publications, including web-based publication, without payment or other consideration. I hereby assign full copyright of these photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media to Nido, its licensees or assignees together with the right of reproduction either wholly or in part.
I hereby grant Nido, its licensees or assignees unrestricted use of these photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media for whatever purpose, including advertising, with any retouching or alteration without restriction. I hereby irrevocably authorize Nido, its licensees or assignees to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of any photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media.
I understand and agree that all photographs, video, or other physical or digitally recorded media will become the property of Nido, its licensees or assignees and will be returned.
I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge Nido, its licensees or assignees from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.